Cuisine & All-Inclusives
Moments of Pure Delectation at 4-star Hotel Alpenklang
We are certain you will enjoy every mouthful of the delicious culinary specialties we serve up as part of our Alpenklang half-board. Our kitchen team will treat you to a selection of local favorites as well as international dishes.
In summer, we serve you breakfast and dinner out on our panorama terrace, accompanied by imposing views of the Grossarl mountain world. In the afternoon, you will be able to enjoy homemade pastries as well as our ice-cream sundaes.
Alpenklang Half-Board for all your culinary cravings
- Breakfast buffet & 5-course dinners
- Appetizer buffets, soups, salads, selection of 3 main courses (including one vegetarian), dessert
- 1x/week: typical Salzburg menu
- In summer: Grill Night with grill buffet (1x/week),
- In winter: Fondu Night & gala dinner (1x/week),
- Special kids’ meals
- Meals for allergy-sufferers upon request
- Fresh ingredients & homemade dishes are important to us!
Variety-filled breakfast buffet – energizing you for the day ahead
- Selection of jams, honey from local hives
- Vegetables & raw foods
- Butter, margarine, homemade spreads
- Sausage & bacon
- Smoked salmon with onions
- Cheese selection incl. Salzburger Almkönig, Mondseer, Heumondkäse, herbal curd cheese, Bries etc.
- Boiled and scrambled eggs
- Selection of organic breads, breakfast rolls and danishes
- Cereal corner with homemade whole-grain cereals, Cornflakes, various grains and seeds
- Natural yogurt, fruit yogurt
- Fruit salad, fresh fruit
- Various juices, tea bar with wide selection
- Grander®water from our own spring
- We will serve you coffee, hot chocolate, latte macchiato & cappuccino
- We are also glad to cater to your special breakfast wishes
Hotel Amenities for your Summer or Winter Holiday
Toast the start of your holiday at our hotel.
WiFi Internet Access
You can take advantage of free WiFi Internet access throughout our hotel. If you happen not to have an Internet-capable device with you, you are welcome to borrow our free laptop.
Our younger guests are able to spend many a fun-filled hour in the playroom with a wide selection of toys and play equipment including giant Lego, stuffed animals, toy cars, climbing frame, slide and table football. In summer, the action moves to our playground, with: giant trampoline, sand box, slides, swings, pedal go-karts, scooters, table tennis and more .. Upon request, we will be happy to provide you with cots/cribs and electric kettles for your room.
Parking for Cars & Motorbikes
Leave your car on one of the free parking spaces in front of our hotel. We also have covered parking available for motorbikes.
Rejuvenating Mountain Wellness
In our wellness area, with Grossarl Hay Sauna, Finnish sauna, steam bath, relaxation rooms with water beds as well as a drinking fountain, you can treat yourself to a complete escape. Sauna towels and spa wraps are also available for you to use.
Cellar Bike & Ski Storage
Enjoy the convenience of storing your sports gear in our secure bike & ski cellar. In winter, the boot dryer insures you begin every day with a nice dry pair of boots.
Luggage & Changing Room
Arriving early or departing late? – no problem! Leave your personal possessions in our luggage & changing room.
Other Hotel Spaces
- À la carte restaurant & Berggasthaus
- Sun terrace
- Guest lounge, bar, lobby
Entertainment with Alpenklang Musi
Once or twice a week, your hosts Katrin and Christoph will entertain you with folk music, popular hits as well as their own compositions as members of Alpenklang Musi.
Take part in a weekly guided hike with your host or the senior owner. Both of them will lead you out to glorious locations in Grossarltal and tell you fascinating stories about this land and its people.
Rental of Sporting Equipment
At 4-star Hotel Alpenklang we offer you free loan of rucksacks, hiking poles, mountain bikes as well as toboggans.
Simply leave your car here at the hotel, and let our ski shuttle take you out to the lifts for the amadé ski alliance.
Ice stock in front of the hotel
Our hotel’s own ice rink invites you to try your hand at this traditional sport, accompanied by outstanding panoramic views of Grossarltal.
Activities with Berg Gesund
Hotel Alpenklang is a member business of Berg Gesund. Our guests enjoy all the benefits, able to take part in a wide range of sports for free.
A wide selection of massages provide the relaxation and regeneration you have been longing for.
Rental of E-Bikes
Try out our hotel’s own E-bikes (€ 20 per day).
We will be happy to take care of washing, drying and ironing your clothing. Price varies according to the number and type of items.