Your Family Hotel in Grossarl
A beautiful holiday spot for big & small in Salzburger Land
Family holidays at 4-star Hotel Alpenklang are a beautiful time spent together with your children. Here, you will experience many fun-filled hours and exciting expeditions you will long remember. For our young guests, we offer a big playground as well as a playroom with numerous opportunities for fun & games.
Of course, table football and a giant trampoline are both absolute “musts”. The beautiful, quiet setting offers all kinds of opportunities to run and play outside our family hotel in Grossarl as well. Kids and parents love to enjoy our many all-inclusives for families. Junior owner, Victoria, looks forward to making lots of new friends.
Colorful Family Holidays in Salzburger Land
- Lots of meadows, forests and fields surrounding family-friendly Hotel Alpenklang, far away from the busy streets
- Playground with ball play area, giant trampoline, swings, sand box, pedal go-karts, scooters and table tennis tables
- Playroom with all kinds of play equipment, giant Lego, stuffed animals, books, toy cars, slide & table football
- Special kids’ meals as part of half-board
- Family service: cots/cribs and electric kettles in the room (upon request), high-chairs in the restaurant
- Free loan of sleds at our family-friendly hotel
- Guided hikes accompanied by the senior owner – also suitable for families
- Junior Suites & Family Rooms for up to 6 people
Outdoor family activities in Grossarl & Hüttschlag
Grossarltal offers a wide range of opportunities for families with children and teens. Be sure to visit the adventure playground at Rucki Zucki’s Gaudi-Alm in Grossarl: play huts, petting zoo, mountain lake with raft, go-kart track, crystal mine, tree-house path, wave slide, toddler area and more, sure to put a sparkle in every child’s eyes.
Sporting activities for the whole family, both summer and winter: hiking, swimming, cycling, skiing in the Ski amadé ski alliance, sledding expeditions and more. Special experiences include local theme, fairy-tale and play pathways. Listen to a fairy tale as you enjoy a relaxing hike to a mountain hut and experience nature in playful, creative ways.